Redbridge is an ambitious, diverse, and exciting east-London borough. As a Council we are committed to bringing power and responsibility as close to our communities as possible and consult with our residents to order to deliver the priorities that count.
We believe in delivering decentralised organisational and physical community infrastructure to deliver that ambition. We are outward looking, collaborative and take a strong partnership approach, as a result, we've developed innovative ways to build our communities and transform our Council
This is an exciting time to join us here at Redbridge and enable us to build on the community relationships we have grown in the past year to help build a stronger Redbridge.
We are looking for an Engagement and Participation Manager to join the Strategy Directorate to lead and coordinate the engagement and participation functions across the Council. A strong candidate in this role will be able to:
- Work across the council to design, deliver and commission innovative and best practice techniques on engagement and participation activity.
- Act as an adviser on best practice approaches to engagement and consultation to senior officers and Councillors
- Ensure the voice of residents, service users, voluntary sector groups and businesses are listened to, acted upon and involved in decision which affect them.
- Champion innovation within the directorate and across the council
- Support the development of external partnership relationships and collaboration with the voluntary, community and public sectors.
You will be a self-starter, able to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders who can confidently understand and champion equalities, diversity and inclusion within the work that they do.
If you require further information about the role, please contact Edith Galliers via email@example.com for an informal discussion.
Interviews to be held on 11th & 12th October.
Ambitious for Redbridge