Post title: Site Supervisor
Salary Range: Scale 5, Spine point 12-15
Actual Salary: £26,544 - £28,005 per annum
Work Pattern: Full time, 35 hours per week, All Year Round
Immediate start available
The Headteacher and Governing Body invite applications from experienced, knowledgeable and organised individuals to join the school business functions team as our new Site Supervisor. We are looking for a strong candidate who has significant experience and knowledge of all aspects of premises management including general maintenance, health & safety, security and cleaning. The successful candidate will be proactive, dependable and able to work closely with other colleagues.
The successful candidate will:
- Be experienced at building maintenance and management
- Have an excellent understanding of legislation relating to health & safety
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving
- Have effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Be excited by the prospect of working in and maintaining a state-of-the-art property
We can offer you:
- An opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of young people
- A welcoming and enthusiastic environment with a talented and dedicated staff team
- A supportive and inclusive school community where everyone is valued
- A bespoke programme of CPD and opportunities to network with outstanding school leaders
- A highly skilled and supportive governing body with a strong commitment to the school
Visits to the school :
Due to Covid restrictions, we might not be able to accommodate visits to the school at this stage. For an informal discussion about the post please contact Graham Freeman on 0207 6074852 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please click here or please go to www.islington.gov.uk/jobs. If you require any assistance, please email Schools HR team at email@example.com quoting job reference TUF/853.
Closing date for application: Midnight, Thursday 30th September 2021
Interviews and selection: w/c 4 October 2021