Are you committed to making a positive difference in the lives of young people?
We are a 4 form-entry school with a resourced provision for children with profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD). We are currently looking for enthusiastic High Needs Teaching Assistants to join our friendly and hardworking team. This role involves support with learning and a high level of physical work and personal care of pupils.
The successful candidate will:
- Preferably have some experience of working with pupils with PMLD
- Have a real passion for supporting pupils with special needs and disabilities
- Be patient and demonstrate a caring attitude
- Have a high standard of spoken and written English as well as an excellent standard in numeracy.
- A can-do attitude
- To be able to work effectively as part of a team
Brampton Primary School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any employment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Brampton benefits from the rich diversity of cultures and traditions held by children, parents and staff. We are looking for staff who share our values and determination to ensure that mutual respect and equality for all is promoted.
Closing date: 20 September 2021
Interviews: week beginning 27 September 2021 Start date: as soon as possible
Mrs Olu Awelenje, Brampton Primary School, Brampton Road,London, E6 3LB
Telephone No: 020 8472 0830