EMPOWER LEARNING ACADEMY TRUST
The Brittons Academy
Essex RM13 7BB
Tel: 01708 630002
Salary: Scale 2 Spinal Point 3-4. £12,714- £12,944 per annum FTE £21,408- £21,795 (Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Hours: Part-Time (25 hours per week- 39 weeks per year)
Required for an immediate start
The Brittons Academy wish to appoint dynamic, enthusiastic Teaching Assistant who will be committed to supporting students with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disability). The successful candidate with be a committed practitioner who is committed to helping students achieve their best academically as well as socially.
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates to gain experience on how students learn within a school environment if considering a career in teaching, before applying to join a Teacher Training Programme.
The Brittons Academy will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in a rapidly improving school
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn
- Supportive and friendly staff
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff assistance programme including virtual GP appointments, counselling service, legal services
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Staff discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
About The Brittons Academy
- A vibrant, caring and innovative learning environment
- Developing the skills and attributes for lifelong success
- Find out more at www.brittons.havering.sch.uk
“Pupils report that teachers know them and support them well.”
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed application to Yingqi Huang, HR Officer at email@example.com by Wednesday 22nd September 2021. Interviews are scheduled to take place on Monday 27th September 2021.
Please note that, due to the high response expected for this position, we reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have a suitable pool of candidates, which could be prior to the closing date.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.
For further information, please contact Laurie Cossey- Atkins by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.