Playworker/Meals Supervisor (With specific responsibility for indoor and outdoor play)
- Grade: Scale 3, spine point 5 – 7, £23,427 – £24,279 per annum
- Actual salary £2,888.26 - £4,874.43 per annum
- Hours: Approximately 5-8 hours per week (Term-time only)
- Contract: Permanent
The Governors and Headteacher are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, flexible, imaginative and hardworking Playworker/ Meals Supervisor who will support us in our mission to make lunchtimes even more exciting. The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising children in the dining hall as well as facilitating play and ensuring that children gain a rich and stimulating experience during their lunchtimes.
St Peter and St Paul Catholic Primary School is a diverse school with a strong family and community feel. We right candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in supervising children to a high standard
- Excellent relationships with children, staff and families
- A commitment to high quality play
- Reliability and commitment to the school
- Ability to works effectively as part of a team and can work productively and efficiently
To apply for this post, please visit www.islington.gov.uk/jobs. If you need assistance, please email HR Team at email@example.com quoting job reference SPSP/846.
The closing date for applications is midnight 19 September 2021.
Shortlisting: 20 September 2021
Interviews: 27 September 2021