- Grade: Scale 3, spine point 5 – 7, £23,427 – £24,279 per annum
- Hours: All Year Round, Full time - 35 hours per week (1.5 hours break negotiable)
- Contract: Fixed term - 12 months
The Governors and Headteacher are looking to recruit a practical and hardworking Site Manager, to be responsible for the security, caretaking and maintenance of the school.
St Peter and St Paul Catholic Primary School is a diverse school with a strong family and community feel. The person needs to be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school and be committed to safeguarding, organised, well presented and has good communication and computer skills, with trade or maintenance experience who will independently oversee the school site under the assistance of the School Business Manager
We are looking for someone who-
- Has proven maintenance experience and is able to undertake minor repairs
- Works effectively as part of a team and can work productively and efficiently
- Strong literacy, numeracy and computer skills
To apply for this post, please visit www.islington.gov.uk/jobs. If you need assistance, please email HR Team at email@example.com quoting job reference SPSP/833.
The closing date for applications is midnight 19 September 2021.
Shortlisting: 20 September 2021
Interviews: 24 September 2021