The below role is being advertised on behalf of De Bohun Primary School.
Please do not apply via the Enfield Council website, using the "Apply for this job" link shown below, applications made on this site will not be reviewed.
Early Intervention Worker (Stay & Play) for Enfield Children’s Centre X3
Salary: Scale 4 – Salary Range £22,995.00 - £24,693.00
Hours: 36 hours per week x 52 weeks per year, 8.30am to 4.30pm
Location: Working at various locations across the borough
Vacant from: As soon as possible
The Enfield children's centre team is looking for a well-qualified, highly effective Level 3 practitioner, to deliver quality sessions to children under 5, across the borough.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A Level 3 Early Years Qualification
- Ability to deliver stay and play sessions in order to support the development of communication, language and literacy skills in children aged 0-4 years
- Good communication skills, including a high level of English (spoken and written)
- In depth knowledge of EYFS Framework and the ability to plan, assess and track children’s progress
- Effective skills to engage parents and carers
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work within a team
- Ability to use a variety of ICT packages
- Ability to deliver services in line with the Government’s Core Purpose for Children’s Centres
- Supporting the running of the centre by assisting with reception and telephone enquiries where needed.
- General support and assistance to user enquiries as required.
Informal enquiries can be made to the Children’s Centre Manager, Universal Services, Gill Newbury on 07719324862 or email email@example.com
If you would like an application pack please download via the Enfield Children’s Centre website www.ccenfield.org
Please note that completed applications will only be considered if sent to our office, either via post or email, to the following:
Address: De Bohun Primary School, Green Road, Southgate, N14 4AD
De Bohun Primary School and Children’s Centre is an equal opportunities employer. All schools and services in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Successful applicants will be required to provide an enhanced disclosure, the cost of which will be met by the school.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 31st August 2021 at 4pm.
Interviews week commencing 13th September 2021
This role is being advertised on behalf of De Bohun Primary School.
Please do not apply via the "Apply for this job" link shown below, applications made on this site will not be reviewed, please see above information on how to apply.