The Federation of Towers Schools
Towers Infant & Junior Schools
Osborne Road/Windsor Road
RM11 1HP/RM11 1PD
Executive Head Teacher Mr M J Dineen
Head Teacher Infant School – Ms LJ Blurton Head Teacher Junior School – Mrs CD Hurley
Temporary Sports Coach required September 2021
28.75 Hours per week x 38 weeks per year Monday – Friday 8:45am -3:30pm. However, hours may vary depending on the need of the schools.
Grade 4 Points 10 – 15
Actual salary: £16,198 - £17,709 p.a.
The Federation of Towers Schools comprises of an Infant school and Junior school, situated on the same site that are formally joined together in a successful and happy partnership. Our oversubscribed three form entry schools include an amazing nursery, where places are in high demand. At The Federation of Towers schools, we BUILD our futures together, and whilst there are two schools, we have ONE vision.
We are looking for a dedicated Sports Coach to work under the direction of the Class Teacher / Head Teacher to take groups for sports training and to support class teachers with P.E. Our ideal candidate will be an aspirational team player, demonstrate high levels of ambition and optimism for our children and be determined to make a real difference to our school community.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience and be qualified to NVQ level 2 or above with a sports qualification and/or experience. They will:
- Be an excellent practitioner who can engage and enthuse all pupils
- Be passionate about supporting all groups of children in order to enhance the quality of their learning and raise pupil achievement
- Be flexible and work well as part of a team
- Experience of working in a school environment
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, hard-working, patient and caring.
We can offer:
- A well-resourced learning environment
- A cohesive and enthusiastic staff team
- Polite and motivated pupils
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- A positive, engaged wider school community.
Closing date: 30th July 2021
How to Apply
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.