NEW HOMES DEVELOPMENT PROJECT MANAGER
Come and join Islington’s New Build team at this exciting time as we embark on an ambitious house building plan to tackle the housing crisis. Established in 2009, we have completed over 30 schemes since we began, making us one of the most active house building boroughs for completed schemes in London. We are expanding our team to increase our capacity to deliver even more genuinely affordable new homes in Islington.
We are seeking experienced Project Managers who can help us deliver high quality, new residential and mixed use development schemes to support our belief that a secure and affordable place to call home is key to helping people achieve their potential and enjoy a good quality of life.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate experience of working in a housing development or related field and an understanding of housing and regeneration issues in a diverse, inner city environment.
You will have the skills and relevant experience to:
- Lead on and manage through all RIBA stages a portfolio of large-scale and complex new build projects
- Manage multi-disciplinary project teams consisting of highly qualified professionals and other development delivery staff
- To drive delivery and manage performance of your project team
- To use extensive development knowledge, skills and experience to drive delivery and mitigate risks to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget and achieve value for money and meet the project milestones
- Be the principal point of contact and engage effectively with a wide range of key stakeholders
- Ensure projects are managed in accordance with all relevant policies, legislation and procedures and help to record lessons learned with an aim to continually improve development delivery
- Prepare reports and provide information in order to achieve all key stage approvals and various performance monitoring requirements
If this is you and you want to be part of our ambitious team working to deliver genuinely affordable new homes in Islington, then we want to hear from you.
For further information about the role please see the recruitment pack.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Stephen Nash on 020 7527 6337 or Dave Ronan on 020 7527 7579.
To apply please submit an application by no later than 8th August 2021 @ 23:59pm.