We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Change Analyst to join our team in Waterloo. This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home-based. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum.
About the Business Change Analyst role:
This role will be involved a variety of change projects across multiple stakeholder groups. The role will require you to identify and solve problems, ensure business requirements are understood and that analysis and insight is prioritised, coordinated and acted on successfully. You will have responsibility for reviewing, improving and redesigning processes and services, along with working with the business to create the right environment where teams are ready for change, and it is embedded well to achieve the full potential value.
As part of the Strategy and Planning Directorate, you will take a lead on creating and developing practices that promote a change-enabled business.
Responsibilities of our Business Change Analyst include:
- Gathering and analysing data in order to understand business needs during change
- Process mapping the ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ status of services, performing gap analysis, impact assessment and developing roadmaps for delivering change
- Facilitating training sessions and workshops for staff to help them meet strategic or business objectives and embed continuous improvement
- Co-ordinating and managing stakeholders to enable them in making evidence-based decisions about the future of their services
- Taking a lead and enabling the business to redesign their services in order to make a smooth transition in reaching a transformed state
- Working closely with colleagues in IT and other key roles to support and deliver change well for the business.
- Implementing and supporting the business in the use of change tools and techniques
As our Business Change Analyst, we are looking for:
- Experience with a varied scale of organisational change effort, both strategic and operational
- Experience and knowledge of service redesign and change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience in techniques associated with requirement gathering, process mapping, facilitation and managing business change
- Clear knowledge of effective performance and resource management, and understanding principles for how to get the best out of people
- A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process
- Strong customer focus, displaying an understanding of what excellent internal and external customer service entails
- The ability to demonstrate commercial and strategic awareness, a robust understanding of the financial implications of change and business case preparation
- An ability to critically analyse opportunities and create innovative solutions to suit future business needs
- Proven track record of building and managing effective stakeholder relationships at all levels
- The ability to influence and persuade through personal credibility, integrity and professionalism
- Strong facilitation, communication and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to produce strong visual communication for the business
- The ability to proactively manage conflict between areas of the business
Closing date: Friday 23rd July 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Business Change Analyst, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST