We have a fantastic opportunity for an Analyst Developer CRM to join our team in Waterloo. This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice but we plan to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office based (in Waterloo) and part home-based. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £50,000 – £55,000 per annum.
About the Analyst Developer CRM role:
You will be responsible for the ongoing support and continuous development of business solutions supporting MS Dynamics CRM 365 and the underlying application technology stacks.
Responsibilities of our Analyst Developer CRM:
- Assisting in delivering an ongoing programme of solutions design and delivery work to support the goals, objectives and business change agendas of the organisation
- Making a full contribution throughout the lifecycle of solutions supported, from design through build, test and transition into operational running, as well as the support of production applications and service
- Designing, documenting and coding application components for solutions in scope, including but not limited to: database structures and dataflow, business logic and functionality, presentation layer and User Interface, integration and workflow, web services, messaging and testing
- Designing, building and configuring solutions which are fully aligned with the organisation’s enterprise architecture and roadmaps, are fit for purpose from an information security management perspective, and meet delivery, quality and cost requirements and expectations
- Translating high-level business requirements and functional specifications for business solutions into detailed technical designs and specifications, which meet both functional and non-functional requirements
- Providing 3rd line application support to the IT Service Desk and Enterprise Applications Support (EAS) team, acting as referrer group for application-related incidents and service requests which they cannot resolve/fulfil, troubleshooting and fixing incidents, and where appropriate developing solutions to prevent re-occurrences
- Developing business solutions in line with the organisation’s software development standards (covering design, development, configuration and delivery) to guarantee robust and supportable solutions
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation for all business applications in scope, including their interfaces
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders, based on trust and partnership, in order to best support delivery of developments for internal customers
- Working directly with users to support adoption, understand the effectiveness of applications and identify opportunities for improvement
As our Analyst Developer CRM, we are looking for:
- A sound understanding and knowledge of application development and solutions design and delivery, with the emphasis on development, testing and transition into operations
- Knowledge of professional software development best practices for the full software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and service operations
- Experience of working with in-house development teams, 3rd party application developers and solution providers
- Experience of Agile and Kanban development methodologies and working in scrum teams
Closing date: Wednesday 28th July 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Analyst Developer CRM, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST