Do you have experience in providing an excellent Property clearance service? Are you able to work effectively and proficiently to support our expanding Property Services Team? If so, a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join us as a Voids Clearance Operative
In this exciting new role, you will:
- Maintain and upkeep organisation’s estates and neighbourhoods, including providing a general caretaking and repairs service and garden work to communal areas, neighbourhoods and individual residents.
- Provide a litter picking, bulk rubbish clearance and void property clearance service.
- Carry out improvement work to our estates or community improvement work contracted to Optivo’s – such as environmental, soft landscaping and decorating. To mentor volunteers and trainees.
- Monitor void properties and take necessary action and assist in securing and preparing for re-letting as quickly as possible, To include undertaking clearances, minor repairs and pest control
- Clear fly-tipping from estates to actively participate in coaching and mentoring of trainees and volunteers.
What you'll need
You’ll be able to demonstrate a versatile and flexible approach to ensure schedules are achieved.
You’ll be able to effectively plan and prioritise day to day tasks.
You’ll be prepared for heavy lifting and physically demanding work when clearing void properties.
You’ll have previous experience carrying out property clearance and cleaning works.
Ideally, you’ll have category C1 licence in order to drive a 7.5 tonne vehicle (Class 1). In date CPC is also desirable
You’ll need a valid UK driving licence travelling across sites in Sittingbourne, Faversham, Isle Sheppey, Medway, Canterbury and Ashford.
Closing date for applications: Friday 2 July 2021, 11:00pm
Interview dates: Thursday 8 & Friday 9 July 2021 (Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams)
Please ensure ALL application form questions are answered in full, as the panel will be scoring against this.