We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £28,000 - £32,640 per annum.
This role is currently based from home due to COVID 19 until further notice. Peabody plans to move to a hybrid model of working which means that once our office refurbishment has been completed, the role will be part office (Waterloo) and part home based.
About the Marketing Coordinator role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate, experienced and proactive Marketing Co-ordinator to join our growing team of energetic Marketing professionals and help contribute to achieving Peabody’s goals for growth. As a key member of the Sales & Marketing Team you will use your creative and organisational skills to deliver successful marketing campaigns on time and within budget, have an eye for detail and possess strong communication skills. You will support the marketing team with strategy and campaign delivery to maximise revenue through the sale of Shared Ownership and open market sale products.
Responsibilities of our Marketing Coordinator:
- Deliver Private Sale and Shared Ownership marketing campaigns on time and within budget; support other members of the marketing team with their projects and campaigns.
- Co-ordinate and attend open days and events, including the production of event stands, leaflets, merchandise and other collateral, occasionally working at weekends or evenings.
- Support the marketing team across all marketing activity.
- Work closely with the sales team to develop and implement sales and marketing strategies for specific schemes in line with business objectives, including allocating marketing spend within agreed budget.
- Co-ordinate the case study process, liaising with internal and external sales teams and PR agency to progress case studies to support PR objectives.
- Support the team in preparing briefs, scheduling pitches and collating agency responses.
- Support with the production of marketing materials, including (but not limited to) writing and proofreading copy, liaising with designers, printers and other suppliers and collaborating with media and PR agencies.
- Support the Resident Sales campaigns with marketing collateral for targeted campaigns such as staircasing, lease extension etc.
- Effectively manage budgets relating to activities within the remit of the role; instruct purchase orders and invoices, and ensure accurate and up-to-date records are kept at all times.
- Assist with the creation of compelling and relevant content to be used across digital platforms, including websites, social media, and company intranet.
- Assist with implementing social media and content marketing strategies to support sales and marketing targets and enhance the reputation of Peabody as a mixed tenure developer; monitor social media channels and respond accordingly.
- Ensure all marketing deliverables adhere to the Consumer Code and the Data Protection Act and any other relevant regulations.
What we’re looking for in our Marketing Coordinator tor:
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent
- Preferable Marketing qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience in a B2C sales and marketing environment
- Experience delivering marketing collateral and supporting marketing campaigns
- Experience drafting briefs and liaising with suppliers and agencies
- Proficient and accurate in data entry and administrative tasks
- Experience using databases and running reports
- Experience using content management systems to update websites
- Experience coordinating events and associated collateral
- Proficient in social media as a marketing tool and able to respond to audience engagement appropriately
- Good copywriting and proofreading skills with the ability to produce compelling, creative and audience-relevant copy and content for print and online
- Working knowledge of the principles of PR and ability to proof read press releases
- Good analytical and numerical skills
Closing date: Friday 18th June 2021, 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Marketing Coordinator, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST