Dame Tipping C E Primary School
Salary Range: MPR/UPR
Hours: Full Time
Start Date: September 2021
Are you looking for a new challenge in a new school?
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about helping children to fulfil their potential;
- Is versatile and committed to a high standard of support for all children;
- Is motivated and able to engage with other professionals to raise standards and enrich the curriculum;
- Will promote and support pupil independence;
- Enjoys their work, and has a good sense of humour and is open and flexible to new ideas.
What you can offer us:
- An enthusiasm and passion for Excellence
- Ability to demonstrate professional behaviours within the workplace
- Desire to help all pupils succeed
- Compassionate towards the needs of the pupils
- Ability to plan effectively to enable multi-tasking
- Creative, optimistic and able to adapt your style to capture pupils learning interests
- Ability to be flexible to suit the needs of the School
- Organisation and efficiency
- A sense of humour
What we can offer you:
- A supportive team.
- Pupils who are enthusiastic and keen to progress.
- The chance to work in a fantastic school community.
- A well experienced, qualified and forward thinking team.
- Opportunities for professional development.
We are part of the LIFE Education Trust who support schools to deliver excellent pupil outcomes, create vibrant, exciting environments and offer rewarding careers for staff.
Everyone needs to find their purpose. At the LIFE Education Trust our mission is to build great learning communities which unleash creativity and champion optimism, in a spirit of compassion. To accomplish our mission, we use our 3 core beliefs:
- Courageous optimism
- Boundless creativity
- Heartfelt compassion
These beliefs are at the centre of everything we do. We live and breathe them.
To find out why we are so proud of Dame Tipping CofE VC Primary School, visit our website: www.dametipping.com or check us out on Twitter @DameTipping
How to apply
Please submit a copy of the school’s application form, which can be found on our website, together with a letter of application and supporting paperwork, to Vicky Smith, LIFE Education Trust Head of HR firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 14th June, interviews will be held promptly after. The School reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds and all parts of the community, particularly people from ethnic minorities who are currently under-represented’.
Dame Tipping C E Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.