EXAMS OFFICER/SIMS MANAGER
£34,687.00 - £35,948.00
Term Time, Permanent
Start date: September 2021
Conisborough College is looking to recruit an experienced Exams Officer/SIMS Manager who will:
- Manage the School Information System so that its maintenance is up-to-date and that the capacity for its use is developed to meet the needs of the school.
- Demonstrate a high level of competency and knowledge in the application of SIMS and other relevant workplace Information Systems.
- Operate an annual programme of performance and contextual data collection and carry out analysis relating to the school.
- Provide timely data to allow for precise target-setting, assessment and reporting of student attainment and progress.
- Be responsible for the smooth running and administration of all public and internal examinations.
- Develop systems and databases to further the effectiveness of teaching and learning.
- Liaise with all relevant colleagues and stake holders to ensure full compliance with exam board regulations.
- Contribute to wider school reporting and recording processes.
The successful candidate must have relevant recent experience and qualifications, a flexible approach and be willing to actively seek to develop own learning to enhance the service delivered. You will be able to demonstrate a high level of commitment with excellent attendance and punctuality.
In return, you will work in a friendly and supportive environment and receive CPD opportunities.
The closing date for applications is 21^st June 2021
Interviews will be held on week commencing 21^st June 2021.
Application packs are available on our website www.conisboroughcollege.co.uk
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com .
Please note CV’s will not be accepted.
Additional information about the school can be found on our website www.conisboroughcollege.co.uk
Conisborough College is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) as well as qualifications and reference checks.