Hilldene Primary School
Tel: 01708 342453
Head Teacher: Mrs G Delmonte
Senior Home School Support Worker
Hours: 36 hours per week/39 weeks per year
Salary: Grade 5, points 18-24. Pro Rata salary of £23,984 - £26,613 p.a. (FTE £27,978 - £31,044 p.a.)
Start Date: As soon as possible
At Hilldene Primary School we believe that a child's socio economic background should not be a barrier to success. We passionately believe that our children deserve an education that provides opportunities, choices and chances to succeed both academically and personally.
To support our children to continually strive to be better and enjoy a successful experience at school, our Senior Home School Support Worker works with the whole family to support them with any concerns or challenges they may be facing. Every family is different but equally valued and our support for them lasts as long as they need it whilst they have a child at Hilldene Primary.
Can you :
- Commit to improving the life chances of our children?
- Work with and make a difference to hard to reach families?
- Provide pastoral support on issues beyond the classroom in order to positively impact on a child’s learning opportunities?
- Demonstrate integrity through your professional behaviour?
- Manage complex caseloads?
Our Senior Home School Support Worker will :
- have experience of working as a Home School Support Worker or similar role within an educational setting
- Have a high standard of written communication and will be expected to complete necessary paperwork for meetings.
- Work in partnership with a range of outside agencies
- Have a professional approach to sensitive and confidential family information
- be part of the Hilldene Safeguarding Team, working with our most vulnerable pupils and families.
If you think you have the skills, knowledge and experience to join our team at Hilldene please give us a call. Visits to the school are encouraged.
Please apply online.
Closing Date: Tuesday 15th June 2021 at 9am
Interview Date: Friday 18th June 2021