Specialist Resettlement Coordinator
Salary: SO2 £32,418 - £34, 209
Permanent, Full time
Ending Homelessness in Enfield
We are transforming our homelessness service to improve homelessness prevention, reduce temporary accommodation and end street homelessness in Enfield.
The Sustainable Housing Service will deliver sustainable housing outcomes for Enfield residents through a range of new services, a specialist Domestic Abuse Team, a specialist Resettlement Team to help single homelessness people with complex needs and a new Rapid Assessment and Resettlement Team to help rough sleepers move on into sustainable housing.
We are seeking proactive, outcome focused people to join our Sustainable Housing Service. The ideal candidates will be ambitious, proactive, collaborative, highly motivated and ready for a new challenge.
You must have experience of providing specialist housing options advice and Homelessness Reduction Act casework and working in partnership to improve outcomes for Enfield residents.
Specialist Resettlement Housing Coordinator
We are recruiting one Specialist Resettlement Housing Coordinators our specialist resettlement team. The Resettlement Team will provide specialist casework to single homeless applicants with more complex needs, such as those leaving prisons and hospitals.
You must have significant knowledge of welfare, housing and homelessness as well as specialist knowledge of single homeless applicants with more complex needs.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office-based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. a supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
2. full work history document completed since leaving full time education, as this is a safeguarding role and requires you to work with Children and/or vulnerable adults.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date: Midnight 21st June 2021
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Oley Taal Gaye on 0208 132 1043 or firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Chris Farrell on 0208 078 5956 for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications have been received. Therefore, we advise that you complete fully and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.