Hillingdon Council: Putting our Residents first.
About the role
We are looking to recruit an Advanced Social Work Practitioner across the Adult Social Care service.
The role will be placed within the Preparation for Adulthood Team under 25.
You will join a well supported team with established channels of multi disciplinary working to support adherence to the Care Act 2014. Working closely with the Team Manager, you will ensure a robust approach to delivery of personalised services with an absolute focus on quality outcomes. You will play a key role in demonstrating exemplary practice, providing professional case support, encouraging critical reflective practice, and managing a small caseload of complex cases. Our Advanced Social Work Practitioners also play a vital role in Safeguarding Adults.
To be considered for this position you will need to ensure you meet the criteria set out in the Job Profile and Person Specification below.
The Advanced Social Work Practitioner profile describes our career pathway and outlines in detail the qualification and experience levels required.
What we offer
We offer a range of Company benefits. These vary according to the business area and role but may include:
- local government average salary pension scheme
- free parking (4 days a week) if based at the Civic Centre
- a 36-hour week for all full-time staff
- generous holiday entitlement: a minimum 25 days a year (plus bank holidays), rising to 28 days after five years' service. For more senior positions holiday entitlements can rise to a maximum of 36 days
- career breaks
- flexible working hours
- season ticket loan
- access to a Credit Union
- on-site staff restaurant at Civic Centre
- access to a wide range of training and courses
- discount on a variety of Adult Education courses run by the Council
- payment of professional fees where these are required
- discounts at council-owned leisure centres and swimming pools at Hillingdon (Uxbridge), Queensmead (South Ruislip), Highgrove (Ruislip) and Botwell Green (Hayes)
- cycle purchase scheme
- car sharing scheme
- 30% discount on green fees at council-owned golf courses