HALL MEAD SCHOOL
Marlborough Gardens, Upminster, Essex, RM14 1SF
Tel: 01708 225684 x258
Head Teacher: Simon London
Family for Life.
Salary: Grade 4 Point 10-14. £11,833- £12,936 per annum (£24,258- £26,520 FTE).
(Inclusive of Outer London Weighting)
Hours: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 21 hours per week, 38 weeks per year.
We wish to appoint a Librarian at Hall Mead School. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the library as a place of learning and independent study, and ensuring it supports and develops the school approach for reader development.
The successful candidate will work alongside the English Department and the current School Librarian who works on Monday and Tuesday.
Hall Mead School will offer you:
- The chance to work and develop in an outstanding school.
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated pupils who are eager to learn.
- Supportive and friendly staff.
- State-of-the-art facilities and classrooms.
- Flexible working opportunities
- Non-contributory access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
About Hall Mead School
- Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ in all categories
- National Teaching School and National Support School
- Find out more at www.hallmeadschool.co.uk
“Students’ positive relationships with one another and staff promote consistently excellent learning.”
Deadline for applications
Please forward your completed application to Debbie Grix, HR Business Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th June 2021. Interviews are scheduled to take place the week commencing 21st June 2021.
Informal visits to the department are very welcome by appointment.
For further information, please contact Debbie Grix, HR Business Partner on 01708 741748.
The Empower Learning Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities Employer that is committed to safer recruitment. All applicants must be prepared to undergo screening to confirm their suitability to work with children.