We are One Housing and we create places for people to call home and support them to live well. With a breadth of services and expertise to help people whatever their housing, care, or support needs.
The One Housing Customer Services teams are friendly, knowledgeable and we love what we do. We are proud of our expertise and passionate about the high-quality, service we deliver to all of our customers.
We offer our colleagues a friendly, collaborative workplace and the chance to build a rewarding career with a not-for-profit organisation that is proud to make a genuine difference to people’s lives, each and every day.
Join our Customer Operations team as a Communications Manager
Our Customer Services teams play a central role in achieving our vision. Often acting as a first-point of contact for our customers we prize our accountability, empathy and a genuine self-desire to be helpful and informative.
We’re an organisation with strong values. We keep our promises; we do a great job; we value diversity; we work together; and we look for ways to improve. These are what make us such a great team, working together as one to achieve our vision.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us in the position of Communications Manager based in Camden. Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicating clear and sometimes difficult messages to residents and customers.
- Being responsible for brand and reputation management for current and future residents and customers.
- Updating our website to ensure customers are at the forefront of what we do.
- A Brand ambassador for the organisation.
- Responsible for managing resident and customer publications.
- Responsible for strategy, management and innovation of our customer-facing channels (digital, social media and other customer channels).
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for someone who believes in working together as part of a team, who shares our values and is friendly and positive. The successful candidate will have:
- Considerable relevant communications experience.
- Be able to demonstrable experience in social media and digital marketing including analysing data and making decisions which bring about positive change in how we communicate.
- Be proficient in writing, editing, commissioning, and publishing accurate and appropriate copy for online and printed communications to a variety of audiences.
- Have presence and confidence to work with senior management and influence internally
- Understanding of the social housing sector
- Have significant experience of delivering customer-focused campaigns in a large organisation with a diverse customer base
Our Life@One benefits offer you an array of perks designed with your wellbeing in mind.
- Salary: £45,000
- Your holidays are important to us. Take up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Lean travel. Spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loans and our Cycle2Work scheme, open to all colleagues
- Looking forward to your big bucket list trip? You can buy or sell up to five days annual leave each year.
- Get paid to do good. We offer you two days off on full pay each year to volunteer in our communities.
- Look after your loved ones. Our healthcare cash back plan allows you to claim back cash for you and your family’s healthcare.
- Well done! With our colleague recognition programme you will know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- Learning never stops. One Academy, our innovative, in-house learning and development offering is designed to help you take your career to the next level.
- We’re here for you. Our employee assistance programme offers counselling and support for you and your family 24/7.
- Stay book-smart. Take up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Experience new things. We offer you a career break after 3 years’ continuous service.
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone.
Apply today for a fulfilling career in our Customer Operations team.