Required for September 2021
Avenue Primary School is a large school serving a diverse community which prides itself on its high level of inclusion and provision for pupils.
We are looking to appoint an outstanding teacher to manage and lead the School’s Inclusion Team.
- A positive atmosphere for learning with embedded learning values.
- Motivated, friendly children with high standards of behaviour.
- A holistic approach to our curriculum where children’s well being is prioritised.
- An ethos of commitment to raising academic standards.
- Systems, structures and procedures in place to work within and improve
- Parents and Carers who work in partnership with the school.
- A supportive Governing Body.
- Exciting opportunities for professional development.
We ask that you are:
- An outstanding classroom practitioner with experience across the Primary phrase.
- An experienced team leader who is able to motivate and inspire colleagues
- Up to date with recent developments in Education and the area of Inclusion
- Have either undertaken or are willing to undertake the National Award for SEN Coordination (NASCO) or equivalent, with a detailed knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice.
- Committed to school improvement and to making a difference to pupil outcomes
- Able to work as part of a Senior Leadership Team dedicated to the continuous raising of standards and achievement.
Please apply online by submitting an application form. For all other details regarding the post please contact the Headteacher’s PA on 0208 553 5682 Option 5.
Closing date: 5th May 2021
Interviews: 11th May 2021