Business Intelligence - Report Developer
We are One Housing and we create places for people to call home and support them to live well. With a breadth of services and expertise to help people whatever their housing, care, or support needs.
Our IT team is friendly and we love what we do. We are passionate about the high-quality support we provide.
We offer our colleagues a friendly, collaborative workplace and the chance to build a rewarding career with a not-for-profit organisation that is proud to make a genuine difference to people’s lives, each and every day.
Join our I.T. Team as a BI - Report Developer
Smooth-running, dependable systems are essential to any modern and flexible organisation. This is particularly so for One Housing. With our various departments, locations and diverse services, our I.T. specialists encounter a broad range of changing requirements and fresh challenges.
We offer the opportunity to put your problem-solving skills and technical knowledge to fantastic use, in support of an organisation with a social purpose and strong values.
We keep our promises; we do a great job; we value diversity; we work together; and we look for ways to improve. These are what make us such a great team, working together as one to achieve our vision.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us in the position of BI - Report Developer in Camden. This role is currently working from home but will have a requirement to come into the office in the future. This role is a fixed term contract for 18 months. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the key business leads, senior management teams and ICT to raise the profile and effectiveness of business intelligence & performance management
- To advise and work with Senior Management and colleagues across OH to develop and implement a consistent, strong approach to business intelligence.
- Ensure single figures can be reported and avoid duplication in KPI and other corporate information
- To carry out Data Modelling and identify dimensions and types of granularity according to the business needs for reporting
- To develop new ad-hoc reports and maintain and build on existing reports
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports
- To gather business requirements and then directly develop business intelligence
- Assist the implementation of systems, policies, procedures, guidance, and supporting governance for those with responsibilities in data.
- Support the evolving and expanding challenges in data.
What you will need to succeed
We are looking for someone who believes in working together as part of a team, who shares our values and who demonstrates a friendly, positive demeanour. The successful candidate will:
- Able to prioritise work and negotiate delivery timeline with senior stakeholders
- Good understanding of MS Dynamics D365 CRM.
- Data Analysis, Design, Implementation, Administration, OLAP, ETL, Data Warehousing, Data Mining and Data Modelling
- Expert knowledge in Power BI, Datasets, ETL, PBI Dashboards.
- Experience in configuration and maintain Report Manager and Report Server for SSRS, SSIS, Deploy and Schedule the Reports in Report Manager
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a fast paced changing environment and respond to internal and external pressures
Our Life@One benefits offer you an array of perks designed with your wellbeing in mind.
- Salary: £42-50,000 pro rata
- Your holidays are important to us. Take up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Lean travel. Spread the cost of your commute with a season ticket loans and our Cycle2Work scheme, open to
- all colleagues
- Looking forward to your big bucket list trip? You can buy or sell up to five days annual leave each year.
- Get paid to do good. We offer you two days off on full pay each year to volunteer in our communities.
- Look after your loved ones. Our healthcare cash back plan allows you to claim back cash for you and your family’s healthcare.
- Well done! With our colleague recognition programme you will know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- Learning never stops. One Academy, our innovative, in-house learning and development offering is designed to help you take your career to the next level.
- We’re here for you. Our employee assistance programme offers counselling and support for you and your family
- Stay book-smart. Take up to five paid days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Experience new things. We offer you a career break after 3 years’ continuous service.
As an organisation with a strong social purpose, One Housing works in some of the most diverse communities in the UK and their workforce reflects that. We understand the strength we gain from having and supporting our diverse teams. The different skills and experiences that our colleagues from different backgrounds bring to us allow us to make better decisions, consider different views and be an altogether more interesting and cohesive place to work.
We welcome applications from everyone.Apply today for a fulfilling career in our I.T. team.