Street Homelessness Accommodation Team Manager
Fixed Term until 2025
Salary: MM1 £38,946 - £49,818
Are you passionate about ending homelessness and supporting vulnerable young people? Are ambitious, determined and ready for a new challenge?
Do you have the skills to establish and develop three new accommodation projects for rough sleepers? Can you lead, manage and motivate the team to deliver high performance
We have an exciting opportunity for a Street Homelessness Accommodation Team Manager.
You will be required set up and develop the new Street Homelessness Accommodation Team. The team will provide support to rough sleepers in three new housing projects funded by the Rough Sleeper Accommodation Programme, including Housing First, Dispersed Accommodation and Shared Accommodation
You must have significant experience of managing large revenue contracts and supported housing projects, including the management of a team of housing support workers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and innovative and inspiring service aimed at ending rough sleeping in Enfield.
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. a supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. 2. your CV which includes your full work history since leaving full time education.
Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office-based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing Date: Midnight 15th April 2021
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Oley Taal Gaye on 0208 132 1043 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Malcolm Dabbs on 0204 526 5221 for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team.
“This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment”.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications have been received. Therefore, we advise that you complete fully and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.