Do you have extensive experience as a Retrofit Coordinator? Are you looking to develop your current skills with a forward thinking, core value oriented organisation? If so, a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join our Asset Management team based in Croydon as an Energy Retrofit Coordinator
In this exciting role, you will
- Assist in the planning and delivery Optivo’s energy retrofit programme to deliver the Government’s target of achieving EPC Band C for all homes by 2030.
- Oversee the procurement and delivery of EPC surveys for energy retrofits.
- Assist in the planning and delivery of Optivo’s Decarbonisation Plan to achieve net zero carbon by 2050.
- Liaise with Optivo’s data team to achieve continuous improvement of energy data
- Protect the interests of Optivo and its residents, ensuring that projects are safe, high quality and performing to their maximum potential whilst minimising risk.
- Ensure appropriate integration and communication between teams to ensure that all works are compliant with Optivo’s standards.
- Ensure that energy retrofits comply with the government’s PAS 2035 standard
What you'll need
You’ll have previous experience of working in or understanding of the ECO sector.
You’ll ideally have a PAS 2035 Retrofit Coordinator qualification or degree level qualification (or equivalent) in a built environment subject and be willing to undergo the Retrofit Coordinator training.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, and have excellent attention to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. You'll have a proven ability to establish personal credibility with a range of stakeholders, and able to build trust with colleagues quickly.
You’ll have experience of project management and budget management.
You’ll be able to work productively in an agile environment.
You’ll need a Full UK Driving Licence and access to a Car, as this role requires property visits.
The role will work with a range of residents, colleagues and other stakeholders, so a positive approach to collaborative team working is essential. You’ll need to live our one team culture.
Closing date for applications: Monday 19 April 2021, 11:00pm
Interview dates: Week commencing 26 April 2021 (Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams)