RGTS became an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school in September 2017. We are proud to be the school which retains the importance of positive and productive relationships at the heart of our community.
This year, we opened our brand new £14 million new wing and moved into the next stage of the school’s development as our inaugural cohort transitioned into Key Stage 4.
Year on year, we have been expanding our teaching and support staff teams to meet the needs of our growing student body. In readiness for September 2021, we are now embarking on the final stage of our recruitment which will see our school fully staffed when we welcome our final year group into the school.
We are looking for colleagues who are:
- Unrelenting in their pursuit of excellence in all aspects of their practice
- Successful in working with young people and securing the best outcomes for them
- Team spirited and prepared to go above and beyond to get the job done.
University Schools Trust (UST) is a unique partnership of six world-leading universities and five sector-leading bodies who are working together to deliver a shared vision of inclusive, high-quality and transformational education.
Our current vacancies include the post of Teacher of Science
We want to hear from you if you are:
- Committed to providing an inclusive, transformational education for all students.
- Passionate about developing and working within a culture of academic excellence.
- Motivated to contribute directly to the growth and development of a thriving secondary school.
Working with us guarantees the opportunity to:
- Be an integral part of a growing school with potential for leadership and career development.
- Design and deliver bespoke curriculum provision for Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 students.
- Develop links with our wider UST network for CPD and collaborative practice.
If you are interested in applying for the post and would like to arrange an informal discussion or a visit to our school, please contact:
Angie Smith, Senior HR Advisor, on 020 8312 5480 *515 or via email email@example.com
Colleagues will be available to speak to interested candidates at selected times over the Easter break, including Tuesday 6th and Wednesday 7th April.
How to Apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.