Class Teacher (Initially for EYFS)
Required for September 2021
Salary: Main Scale / UPR depending on experience
We are seeking to appoint a motivated class teacher to come and join the staff team at Brackenbury. Initially, this position is likely to be based within Early Years.
Brackenbury is a diverse and vibrant school that is fully reflective of the mixed community which it serves. We have been graded as outstanding by Ofsted (Jan ’09) and wish to continue to enhance our fantastic teaching and learning.
“Pupils make excellent progress and reach exceptionally high standards in this outstanding school because they thrive in a purposeful, caring and welcoming environment” (Ofsted 2009)
We are seeking to appoint someone who….
- Ideally has relevant experience of teaching in Early Years, KS1 or KS2
- Is an inclusive and inspiring teacher with a strong record of improving rates of progress
- is ambitious and energetic and can ensure high quality provision
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and qualities that motivate children
- Is a committed, adaptable team player with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Will be accountable for raising standards and securing high quality provision within their class.
- A creative environment which welcomes innovation and new ideas
- enthusiastic, friendly children with a love of learning
- The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school alongside an enthusiastic and supportive team of teachers and support staff, well behaved children, a dedicated governing body and friendly parents
- A supportive CPD programme that includes regular coaching to support and develop your teaching.
Brackenbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will undergo full DBS checks.
Visits to the school are welcomed by appointment. Please contact the school office on 020 8743 3074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a suitable time to visit or have an informal discussion with Dave Collins, the Head teacher about the school and the role. Further information and an application pack can be obtained from the school website
Please note that all applications will be considered upon receipt and interviews may take place prior to closing date. Therefore, an early application is recommended.
Closing Date: Friday 23rd April 2021 at 12 noon
Interviews Week Commencing: 26th April 2021