Benhurst Primary School
Part of the LIFE Education Trust
Tel: 01708 450807
Hours: Full Time
Salary Range: L17 - 23 (Outer London Pay Range)
Start Date: September 2021
We are looking to appoint the new Headteacher of Benhurst Primary School to take the school on the next steps towards being the best that we can be.
We are seeking:
- A forward-thinking school leader with a proven track record in raising standards by working with and motivating others
- Someone who is passionate about delivering the best possible education to the pupils in our school
- A candidate who has a clear understanding of the primary curriculum and how to secure progression for all pupils throughout their time at Benhurst
- Someone who understands the specific needs of disadvantaged and SEND pupils and has solutions for raising their outcomes whilst ensuring that they experience a happy and diverse range of opportunities
- A team player who will work collaboratively with the school’s experienced Senior Leadership Team as well as with the other schools in LIFE Education Trust and our other local schools
Benhurst Primary School is a two-form-entry school in the London Borough of Havering, on the border with Essex. We are a proud member of LIFE Education Trust, whose mission is to "Build Great Learning Communities" based on the core beliefs of Boundless Creativity, Courageous Optimism and Heartfelt Compassion.
Our school motto is "Only my best is good enough for me". All of our pupils, families and staff are committed to this, along with the seven values that can be seen on the school’s logo; not just in terms of learning but in their behaviour and personal relationships as well, making ours a very friendly, happy and safe community.
For further information about the school and trust, please visit: www.benhurst.havering.sch.uk and www.lifeeducationtrust.com
To arrange a visit to the school, please contact: Ian Gurman email@example.com
Please submit your completed application form, which can be found attached to this advert, together with a letter of application addressed to Dean Jefferys, Chair of Governors, by 12:00 noon on Monday 8th March 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview dates: March 16th and/or 17th
Shortlisting: March 11th
Socially-distanced visits welcomed: March 1st – 3rd
LIFE Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
LIFE Education Trust is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes application from all appropriately qualified and experienced candidates.