The Diocese of Chichester Academy is a thriving Trust on the south coast of England with 11 current schools, 3855 children and 550 staff. We are preparing for 40% further growth between April 2021 and December 2021. These are exciting times. We are looking for a highly skilled Primary Senior Education Leader to lead our new West Region of primary schools. This role will start from September 2021 or sooner if possible.
For a confidential discussion about the role please contact Jo Saunders, Head of Operations, 01273 056288 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting Dates: Thursday 4th and 5th March 2021
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for an initial group of schools in our growing West Region – likely to include Chichester, Fareham, the Isle of Wight and Bournemouth.
You will need to:
- Demonstrate a commitment to every child achieving their God-given potential
- Be willing and able to develop yourself and others to achieve this for our children
- Be prepared to ‘roll your sleeves up’ and walk alongside school leaders, as well as lead and support our headteachers
- Be willing and able to travel
- Be an experienced primary headteacher
- Lead in the context of a Church of England Trust
Candidates should submit:
- A completed application form (CVs will not be acceptable)
- A supporting statement of no more than four sides of A4 size 11 font
Completed applications should be addressed to Beruk Berhane, Deputy CEO and sent to email@example.com.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check upon appointment.
This role is being advertised on behalf of West Diocese of Chichester Academy Trust. More information about the Trust can be found on the website.