Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30-4:30
We are seeking to appoint a passionate, highly motivated and experienced medical/ health professional to join our caring team. You will manage the school’s welfare provision, administration and efficient delivery with compassion and a child-centred approach. You will provide a high level of professional medical advice and care to the children and community to ensure compliance, efficiency, effectiveness and precision. Ideally you will hold a professional qualification.
We can offer you:
- A supportive, caring and dedicated team of colleagues;
- Access to necessary and relevant professional development;
- An energetic, sociable, happy and compassionate working environment.
We welcome applications from people who have worked in a medical/ health capacity who:
- have excellent communication skills: both oral and written;
- are personable, emotionally intelligent, conscientious, compassionate and child-centred;
- are calm, very well organised, use initiative and take direction;
- have knowledge and appreciation of recording systems, arrangements & procedures;
- have up to date first aid training and qualifications;
- communicate equally well with adults and children alike;
- are able to run a highly professional and organised administration;
- have an understanding of high quality paediatric care;
- are keen to learn;
- take full responsibility and accountability for the things they do;
- care about everything they do and pay excellent attention to detail;
- are resilient and flexible, with a desire to progress and play a valuable role within the evolution of our amazing school.
Please visit our website www.park.newham.sch.uk for information about the school.
We strongly encourage visits to the school pre application; we love our school and work with integrity, we would like all staff to feel the same way.
To arrange a visit please contact 020 8534 4065. For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Victoria Loughran Assistant Headteacher for Inclusion on 020 8534 4065
Closing date for applications 19/2/21– Shortlisting – 22/2/21
Interviews – 25/2/21
Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check as well as qualifications and reference checks pre job offer. A disqualification declaration questionnaire may be required for this post.