Cover & Office Administrator (Maternity Cover)
Required for March 2021
Scale 4: £24,279 - £25,614 per annum (Pro rata)
Fixed Term | 35 hours per week | Term Time + 2 weeks
St Paul’s Way Trust School is a highly successful Ofsted Outstanding ‘Through School’ and ‘National Teaching School’. Working closely with our university trust partners – Queen Mary University, King’s College, Warwick University, University of Greenwich, University College London and the University of East London – our exceptional and distinctive Sixth Form offers high-quality, academic tuition across a range of A level courses. Our students pursue ambitious pathways with 3 in every 5 students attending a Russell Group University.
To this end, we seek to provide our students with the highest level of academic and pastoral provision enriched with an extensive programme of activities.
The Trustees and Governors are seeking to appoint an exceptionally well-qualified and talented Cover & Office Administrator. The successful candidate will have a strong academic and administrative background, a professional and approachable manner to support our administration team in leading our students to reach their full potential.
Key Tasks will include:
- To provide an efficient and high quality admin service to support the smooth running of the office.
- Managing the school cover arrangements including duties
- Overseeing the administration of school trips
- Ensuring that all records are kept and maintained accurately and comply with requirements of GDPR including, Staff Absences information, Free School Meals, Students records and archives.
- Supporting with the receipt and processing of payments from students.
- Supporting with the implementing of administrative policies and procedures
- Supporting with management, maintenance and development of filing systems and databases.
- Promoting the development and use of computer aided administration within the school, ensuring that all records are kept accurately and comply with GDPR requirements.
- To be a flexible member of the administration team, covering colleagues’ duties as required.
Our exciting time of expansion as St Paul’s Way Trust School continues as the lead school within the ‘University Schools Trust’. Our award winning new building is situated in the heart of East London. Professor Brian Cox OBE is our Patron.
Please note, we do not accept CVs alone.
Application closing date:
12pm, Monday 1st February 2021
St Paul’s Way Trust School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS Check.