£36,618 - £39,462Location
Old Town Hall, Catford Road, SE6 4RU
Lewisham Homes is an ambitious organisation managing over 19,000 homes on behalf of Lewisham Council. We are a not-for-profit organisation investing in our communities for the benefit of local people and making a contribution to life in our borough. As a major local employer with over 500 staff we set ourselves high standards in leading, managing and developing staff.
We are passionate about our staff and our people ambition is to enable staff to be the best they can. We have a number of vacancies in the People Services team, which is expanding to support the organisation meet its strategic aims, so it’s a great time to join us. We are looking for 2 passionate and talented HR & MI Advisors to support us with the delivery of our People Strategy. We are not necessarily looking for you to have housing experience, we are open to looking at applicants across different industries.
About the role:
• To provide an excellent HR service to managers and staff. Supporting on a wide range of human resources issues through the employee lifecycle, including discipline, capability, absence, grievance and appeals
• To develop and deliver the provision of accurate and timely HR management information and HR data
• To be the People data expert within the People Services team as well as to provide HR support to the business
• Responsible for managing and developing the HR system and for providing advice and guidance to managers including training to support.
• Experienced HR Systems specialist with a proven track record of data analysis, MI reporting and systems administration
• Experience of delivering high quality, professional employee relations HR advice
• Completed or working towards CIPD
• Ability to work under pressure in a busy, changing and complex environment
• Proven written, numerical, communication and verbal skills
Closing Date: Friday, 11 December 2020
To apply you will be asked to submit a CV and supporting statement. Within your supporting statement please ensure you address the key requirements identified in the attached person specification. Please attach your supporting statement to your online application.