School Business Manager
Salary: PO6 – PO7, £48,576 - £55,665 pa
Contract: Full Time, Permanent, 35 hours per week
Post is available either All Year Round or TTO plus 2 weeks
Required for: February 2021
(The terms are negotiable for the right candidate)
Ambler Primary School and Children’s Centre is a vibrant, forward-looking school and a great place to work. It is at the heart of Islington and can give the right person a chance to grow as a person and a professional.
Working in an outstanding setting, you will also have the ability to collaborate with 23 exciting schools which are part of The Future Zone. Thus, giving you an amazing opportunity to set your mark on the Business and operational provision not only within Ambler but within the wider school community in Islington.
Along with truly being part of the senior leadership of the school, you will also have an opportunity to take charge of the strategic development and management of the operations areas. All aspects of administration, finance, HR, premises, resources and H&S are within the remit of the role. You will need to have experience in leading and motivating teams and a strong understanding of business.
The successful candidate will be:
- A strategic thinker with professional attitude and sound transferable skills
- Experienced at school business management, or highly relevant finance and resources management
- Dynamic, highly organised and able to introduce creative solutions
- Completer/finisher with a passion for leading and supporting people
- Innovative in using new technology to enhance efficiency and communication