£41,466 - £44,373Location
Old Town Hall, Catford Road, SE6 4RU
We are modernising our Repairs Service delivered by our In-house team – Now is an exciting time to join Lewisham Homes
A new opportunity exists for 6 talented Works Supervisors to join our professional and expanding management team. We are looking for an ambitious individual to be part of a dynamic team, focused on improving business opportunities and customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
• Management of an exemplar repairs and maintenance service across a range of work streams.
• Responsibility of operational performance, productivity and budget control, identifying and driving continuous improvement.
• Ensuring the highest standards of customer service.
• Ensuring adherence to Health & Safety, statutory, regulatory and policy requirements.
• Identify risks and mitigation as well as resolution to operational issues.
You should have a proven record as a Works Supervisor. Highly motivated with a passion to succeed. Able to identify opportunities for advancing the organisation’s mission while maintaining an awareness of the business areas and associated risk.
What we are looking for:
• HNC or equivalent qualification or experience
• Level 2 diploma or equivalent e.g. NVQ in a maintenance trade
• Extensive leadership, communication and people skills
• Experienced in contract management and NHF Schedule of Rates
• Excellent IT skills
• Customer Service Experience
We offer excellent opportunities to add to your skills and develop your career. We are proud of the difference we make as an organisation and if you share our ambition to continuously improve our service, you will succeed as part of this team.
The salary will be supported by a range of benefits, including flexible and agile working opportunities, season ticket loans, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, health & wellbeing benefits and membership of the local government pension scheme. For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website.Timetable
Closing Date: Sunday 16 September 2020
Interview Date: TBC
To apply you will be asked to submit a CV and supporting statement. Within your supporting statement please ensure you address the key requirements identified in the attached person specification. Please attach your supporting statement to your online application.