Lewisham Homes is an ambitious and growing organisation managing 19,000 homes on behalf of Lewisham Council. We are a not-for-profit organisation leading the borough’s first council housing development programme in 30 years.
A new opportunity exists for a talented ASB Officer to join a dynamic, proactive and people-focused team that provides services for investigating, resolving and preventing instances of Anti-Social Behavior (ASB) across Lewisham Homes managed areas.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage a workload of ASB cases including supporting complainants, completing risk assessments, investigating allegations thoroughly and taking robust and appropriate action to resolve/conclude the issue.
• Investigate allegations of residents abusing or assaulting staff and/or contractors
• Carry out interviews with complainants, witnesses and alleged perpetrators of ASB both in our offices, in the resident’s home or a neutral place.
Old Town Hall , Catford Road
What we're looking for
You should have a proven record as an officer in a similar role. Highly motivated with a passion to succeed. Able to identify opportunities for advancing the organisation’s mission while maintaining an awareness of the business areas and associated risk.
What we are looking for:
• Excellent and proven customer service skills demonstrating exceptional customer focus at all times
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Experience of successfully managing challenging service users in a housing setting
• Good working knowledge of housing, civil and criminal law as it relates to tacking and reducing ASB
We offer excellent opportunities to add to your skills and develop your career. We are proud of the difference we make as an organisation and if you share our ambition to continuously improve our service, you will succeed as part of the team.
The salary will be supported by a range of benefits, including flexible working opportunities and membership of the local government pension scheme.
Salary details and further information
£31,434 to £32,577