Coopers Lane Primary –KS1 Class Teacher
Salary Details: £30,480 - £49,571
Job Type: Full time
Closing Date: Tuesday 6^th October 2020
TLR allowances available for leadership position
Coopers Lane Primary School is a diverse inner city school with a strong commitment to inclusive practice and an excellent reputation for teaching and learning. We are a popular community school with high expectations for all of our children. Our school moto is All Different, All Equal, All Smiling and this really captures the heart of Coopers Lane. The school currently has three forms of entry.
In March 2017, Ofsted judged Coopers Lane to be a good school and highlighted the progress the school is making towards becoming outstanding. “You set out clear expectations for enhancing the ambitions of pupils and improving their self -belief in what they can achieve”, Ofsted March 2017.
We have an exciting opportunity for a KS1 Teacher to start in January 2021, or earlier if available. We are seeking a highly motivated and hard-working KS1 practitioner who will identify with, promote and maintain the school’s positive approach to learning, teaching and pupil attainment. Experience of working in a continuous provision environment would be beneficial but not essential.
Coopers Lane School aims to ensure that no child is left behind and they have a strong focus on the importance of a growth mindset which ensures that every child believes they can and will achieve. If you are an ambitious and inspiring teacher, passionate about teaching and capable of delivering outstanding lessons and are keen to work in a school which is committed to developing both its pupils and staff to achieve their full potential we would love to hear from you.
NQT’s are most welcome to apply.
Coopers Lane Primary School
020 8857 7680
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a passion for teaching and high expectations of themselves and the children.
- Have clear vision, energy and commitment to all aspects of school life.
- Can demonstrate excellent organisational and inter-personal skills.
- Have a good understanding and working knowledge of the primary curriculum and pedagogy.
- Be able to plan and meet all the children’s individual needs, enabling them to fulfil their potential and make good progress.
- Be able to build successful relationships with parents/carers and engage them in their children’s learning.
- Be able to work closely with the year group team.
We will offer you:
- A positive and caring ethos and working environment.
- A school where staff are highly valued, and where wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance is a priority.
- Enthusiastic, friendly children who are eager to learn and a pleasure to teach.
- A committed, friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team.
- Excellent support from the head teacher, senior leadership team and governing body.
- High quality and bespoke professional and career development opportunities.
- Opportunities and potential for future leadership roles.
- A rich, creative curriculum in a positive and purposeful atmosphere.
Teachers Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale
£30,480 - £49,571
If you are interested in a TLR leadership position, please contact the Head Teacher to discuss this further.
If you are interested in joining the team here at Coopers Lane, we would love to welcome you to our school so that you can experience first-hand what it is like to be part of our special community. Visits to the school are very welcome. Please contact Ayse Mehmet in the school office to make an appointment to view the school.
Coopers Lane School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure Barring Service. The successful candidate will also be subject to an overseas criminal record, qualifications and reference checks.