Ardleigh Green Learning Federation
Ardleigh Green Road
TEACHING ASSISTANT - TO SUPPORT CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS
Hours: 28.33 hours per week/39 weeks per year
Salary: Grade 1/2 points 1-5 £20,103 - £21,591 (Pro rata £13,531 - £14,533)
Start Date: As soon as possible
The governors are looking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and enthusiastic practitioner to join our caring, happy and successful school . We are looking for someone to work with children who have a range of special needs. Experience of SEN is desirable but applicants must have previous experience of working with children.
The successful applicant will:
- Be innovative, motivated and passionate about children’s learning
- Be committed to maintaining high standards and expectations
- Be flexible, organised and able to work as part of a team
- Be caring, patient, understanding have a sense of humour and the ability to stay calm at all times.
We can offer:
- A supportive and welcoming team
- Well behaved, motivated children
- A rich environment with a strong commitment to school improvement
- A supportive and welcoming local community
- A well resourced school
If you have any questions please email or contact the office email@example.com 01708449362
Please apply online.
Closing Date: Wednesday 23rd September 2020 - 12 noon.
Ardleigh Green Learning Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake an enhanced criminal disclosure.
Please refer to our safeguarding policy which can be found on our website www.agi.havering.sch.uk
How to Apply
To apply, please visit https://ats-haveringschools.jobsgopublic.com and submit your application by clicking the 'Apply Online' link below.