About the role
- We are seeking to expand our successful regional business unit with a sales professional who is results orientated, self-motivated, enthusiastic and personable with knowledge and experience of sales within the construction/building products sector
- This is a key appointment for a financially strong and stable organisation who is seeking to rapidly grow our business. You will be operating primarily in North West of England and must have experience working in a highly competitive working environment.
- Consortium Procurement Construction (CPC) is an established Partnership between the LHC and Northern Housing Consortium to serve Local Authority and Housing Association clients and it would be desirable if you already have links to these networks.
- CPC mission is to be the recognised centre of excellence for procurement in the North of England by ensuring that every pound spent on the construction and refurbishment of public buildings and social housing adds to the quality of life enjoyed by communities we serve.
- Working with our internal Marketing team to promoting the benefits of CPC to Social Landlords and Public Bodies through social media and face to face meetings.
- Undertake market research to understand your area and generate new leads
- Manage your sales pipeline, maintaining a plan of your activities to ensure regular contact is maintaining with your leads
- Maintain regular contact with existing clients building relationships and seeking ways to develop the account
- Develop a technical awareness of the full range of construction frameworks we provide.
- Make presentations to appropriate parties.
What you need
- Experience in structured selling in the construction sector.
- Must be a resilient self-starter with demonstrable ability to build and manage relationships and work under pressure.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results.
- A team player but able to work on own initiative.
- Comfortable with IT Systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm.
What we offer
What you get
- Basic salary £36,876.
- Company car/allowance.
- An annual bonus based on personal and company targets.
- Public service pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday plus public holidays.
- 36 hour week.
- Personal training and development plan.
- Cycle purchase scheme.
What to do next
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY ONLINE. If you are interested in applying contact me directly, Chris Pye, by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile phone 07727-017008 and I will give you more details.