Scotts Primary school
Hornchurch RM12 6TH
Head Teacher: Mr Kinnear
Tel: 01708 457019
Part-time class teacher required for September 2020
Hours: This is a job share position for two and a half days per week - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday am. (0.5 FTE)
Contract: Fixed term contract for one year from 1st September to 31st August 2021
Salary: Main Pay Scale/Upper Pay Scale. Dependent on experience and evidence of recent/previous pay recommendations
Start date: September 2020
We are looking to appoint a qualified teacher to join a committed, supportive and enthusiastic team. We are a school that prides itself on high achievement and attainment for all and we are looking to appoint a teacher who is keen to learn from others, develop new skills and contribute to the school’s ongoing success.
We are looking for a classroom teacher who:
- Can demonstrate outstanding teaching practice
- Has high expectations of pupil progress and attainment
- Can use assessment to track pupil progress
- Is passionate about teaching and is able to engage, motivate and challenge pupils
- Has good organisational skills and is always well-prepared
- Is reflective about their own performance and seeks advice when needed
- Has good interpersonal skills and enjoys being part of a team
- Wishes to participate fully in all aspects of school life
- Enjoys their work, has a good sense of humour and is open and flexible to new ideas
In return, the school can offer:
- Opportunities for high quality CPD tailored specifically to individuals
- The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated team of professionals
- Supportive parents and an effective governing body
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly pupils
Visitors to our school comment on the friendly, warm atmosphere and are quick to see that the children are well-behaved and motivated learners.
If you think that you have the drive, enthusiasm and skills necessary to fit into our school then please apply online.
Closing date: Monday 6th July 2020
Scotts Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS.