Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Homeowner Sales Service Executive, based in Tower Bridge. You will join us on a full time, one year fixed term contract in return for a competitive salary of £35,000 per annum.
About the Homeowner Sales Service Executive role:
Looking for an exciting opportunity to develop your career?
If so, we’re looking for an enthusiastic, talented and proactive Homeowner Sales Services Executive to join our growing team of energetic Sales & Marketing professionals, and help contribute to achieving Peabody’s goals.
As a valuable member of the team, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to Leaseholders, Staircasing, Lease Extensions and Equity Loan Redemptions.
Responsibilities of our Homeowner Sales Service Executive:
- Contribute to Peabody goals for growth, through achieving income related targets as well as deliver an outstanding customer service resulting in zero complaints. To have a thorough knowledge of tenant sales, resales and leasehold products and services, working collaboratively with leasehold services, asset management and finance teams
- Provide first class customer service to all customers and stakeholders
- Maximise sales income opportunities from Peabody’s Resident Sales programme
What we’re looking for in our Homeowner Sales Service Executive:
- Experience of managing relationships with third parties including agents, solicitors and IFAs
- Knowledge of Shared Ownership process, Lease Extensions, Equity Loan Redemptions
- Demonstrable experience of achieving and exceeding targets and achieving KPI’s
- An understanding of the affordable housing sector, Local Authority and HCA requirements in line with the Capital Funding Guide
- Ability to work under pressure and manage high volume numbers of sales and enquiries
- Highly organised, solution-focused problem solving skills, able to work under pressure in a dynamic sales environment and manage high volume of projects and deadlines
- Committed to delivering high quality customer-driven services, demonstrating best practice, and achieving best value
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to deliver quickly
- Working knowledge of and proven experience ensuring compliance with Data Protection laws, the Consumer Code and other relevant legislation
- Excellent numerical skills
- Have a full understanding of sales processes and legislation, particularly the Consumer Code
- Good level of education to GCSE level
Closing date: 2nd July 2020
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Homeowner Sales Service Executive, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST