Enjoy working on a fast-paced, ever-changing environment?
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and committed individual to join One Housing as a Senior Treasury Analyst.
Working as part of our Corporate Finance team, you will help us deliver effective and efficient treasury management and support One Housing Group strategy. by undertaking a range of activities:
- Maintain and manage the treasury debt portfolio
- Monitor performance against Treasury Management Policy
- Managing external and internal reporting within the required deadlines.
- Preparing and reporting covenants.
- Preparing regulatory returns.
- Supporting the implementation of new modules on the existing Treasury Management system.
- Preparing medium term cash flow forecast and providing analysis on liquidity requirements for the Group.
- Supervise the Junior Treasury Analyst.
You will report to the Head of Treasury and you will provide guidance and support to the Junior Treasury Analyst.
Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to continue improving our services will be welcomed. This role will be both challenging and rewarding. You will be highly motivated, enjoy querying and analysing different sets of data and provide explanations and recommendations.
The successful Senior Treasury Analyst will need to have experience working in a similar role and is looking for the next step in their development. You should have specific experience of dealing with the activities above. You will have strong excel and analytical skills. ACT qualification or actively studying towards it is essential.
- Annual leave– 28 days plus bank holidays
- Buying and selling annual leave- We know that getting the balance right between work and home life is a big part of supporting our colleagues’ wellbeing.
- Paid time off to volunteer in our communities.
- Season ticket loans
- A healthcare cash back plan– allowing you to claim back cash for you and your family’s routine healthcare.
- Colleague recognition scheme– we let you know when you’ve done a #greatjob
- One Academy– our innovative, in-house learning and development offering, designed to support with your personal and professional development.
- Study leave– up to five days off per year to study toward a relevant qualification.
- Career break- after three years’ continuous service.
- Experience in treasury
- Experience in a Housing Association or similar sector
- Experience in using Treasury Management Systems
- Strong numerical reasoning skills.
- Good all-round organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and complete task within fixed timeframes.
- Advance level of Excel knowledge
One Housing helps people to live better by providing high quality homes and care across London and the South East. We manage approximately 17,000 homes and have plans to build 5,000 over the next ten years. We also support over 9,000 people to help them live independently.
As a member of the G15 group we are one of the leading housing associations in London.
Our vision is to create places for people to call home and support them to live well. We do this by ensuring our five core values are embedded in everything we do, and by creating teams of dedicated people who share these values and actively contribute to achieving our shared vision.
To begin your career with One Housing and begin to make a real difference to the lives of thousands of people; Apply Now!