Upton Park, London
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2 form entry NOR 466
Start date – September 2020
Hours of work 12:00 – 13:30, Monday – Friday
St Edward’s is seeking an enthusiastic midday supervisor to join our team, This is a great opportunity for an intelligent, hardworking and motivated individual to join our friendly staff.
The job will involve:-
- Supervising children in the dining hall, playground and classrooms
- Assisting children with table manners and social skills
- Clearing the dining hall (wiping tables and mopping up spillages)
- Dealing with behaviour issues in accordance with the school’s behaviour policy
- Helping children resolve disputes.
Previous experience of working with primary age children is required. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, committed and dedicated staff
- Children who are motivated and enthusiastic about their learning
- Supportive parents and governors
- Opportunities for professional development
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a successful and highly motivated team.
Please complete your application on-line by Friday 03 July 2020
Interviews will be held on Thursday 09 July 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment therefore an enhanced DBS are required for this post.