The Frances Bardsley Academy for Girls
An 11-18 Academy with Visual Arts Specialism
Romford Essex RM1 2RR
Executive Headteacher: Mr J. Dutnall LLB, BA, MA
Tel: 01708 447368
Numbers on roll: 1356
TEACHER OF MATHS
Full Time - Permanent
MPR/UPR incl. Outer London Weighting. More may be available for an exceptional candidate
Required for September 2020
Are you a Maths teacher looking for a fresh opportunity or a newly qualified teacher looking for your first teaching role?
Would you like to work in a high achieving department - Maths attainment at GCSE level in 2019 was in the highest 20% of schools nationally?
Our leading Maths Department has a teacher vacancy and we are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about Maths
- Committed to raising standards across all key stages
- Able to plan creatively for high quality teaching, learning and assessment
- Able to deliver highly effective and engaging lessons
- Able to motivate and inspire students
- Organised and efficient
- Motivated to challenge and help develop amazing young women
What we can offer you:
- Excellent professional development and opportunities for promotion
- The opportunity to work with and learn from an outstanding team of experienced teachers in a friendly department
- The opportunity to teach across all key stages including A-level
- Students who are enthusiastic and keen to progress
- A fantastic school community set in beautiful grounds
- Excellent track record of results at both GCSE and A Level
The Frances Bardsley Academy is a thriving, oversubscribed and highly successful, comprehensive school for girls aged 11-18. We were again judged as good by OFSTED in 2019 and are part of the LIFE Education Trust.
As founding school of the dynamic LIFE Education Trust we work collaboratively with schools in Havering and Essex and are fully committed to the LIFE vision: "Dare to Achieve."
We believe in helping staff and students achieve their personal best and are keen to recruit the very best talent for our Trust. If you share our passion for challenging, improving and making our schools the best, we’d love to hear from you.
At FBA, the students are a joy to teach and you will be part of a positive environment, with inspiring and supportive colleagues who strive for excellence.
Please submit a copy of the school’s application form, which can be found on our website, together with a letter of application and supporting paperwork, to Julian Dutnall, Executive Headteacher by 9am Monday 2nd March. Interviews will be held promptly.
The School reserves the right to interview prior to the deadline date. We encourage and welcome applications from all backgrounds and all parts of the community, particularly people from ethnic minorities who are currently under-represented’. To find out why we are so proud of Frances Bardsley Academy, visit our website: http://www.fbaok.co.uk/or check us out on Twitter @FBA_Official
The Frances Bardsley Academy is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.