Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing is one of the UK`s leading providers of affordable housing and care and support services. We employ over 1900 people to manage and Develop our large portfolio of nearly 56,000 homes serving over 75,000 customers across London, the East Midlands, Southern and the East of England.
- Responsible for delivering activities that contribute to securing property vacant possession on regeneration and residential development projects through CPO and negotiated buy back.
- Deliver operational arrangements of void properties held for regeneration projects through guardian arrangements and market rent.
- Support the delivery of the Growth & Investment Strategy and Stock Rationalisation Strategy.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of residential development, asset management and stock rationalisation projects, working with multi-disciplinary teams for a Housing Association, Developer, Housebuilder, Investor or similar
- Demonstrable experience of property conveyance, valuation, tax, CPO and Landlord & Tenant Act
- Demonstrable experience of property & sales negotiation
- Good working knowledge/understanding of the valuation process and principles
- Ability to understand information requirements and deliver accordingly to enable business reporting
- Proven experience of managing suppliers and contractors, including challenging where appropriate
- Must have own transport and be happy to use this for work purposes
- Ability to undertake out of hours work, sometimes during the evenings and at weekends
What you'll get in return
In return, you will be exposed to the fast-paced environment where you can benefit from our comprehensive in-house training to continue developing and utilising your skill set.
We offer great benefits, in addition to generous holiday entitlement we provide:
- Life assurance with a matched contribution (up to 9%) pension scheme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Salary sacrifice schemes and season ticket loans
- Eye care scheme
Plus lots of voluntary benefits including cash back and discounts from high street names
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, take a look at the attached Job Description for more details and if it’s the ideal job for you, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or for more information call us now on 0203 5353 611.
Interview date: Week Commencing 10th February 2020
All employment decisions at MTVH are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy or maternity, race or religion, sex or sexual orientation.
"We are proud to have been recognised by Disability Confident for our commitment to disabled people and those with long term health conditions by providing fair and equal opportunities for all applicants enabling them to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations."