Student Support Assistant - INTERNAL ONLY
Staggered shifts (8-4pm, 9-5pm, 10-6pm, 11-7pm)
Scale 3: £22,800 - £23,211 per annum (Pro rota)
Term Time + 1|35hrs per week
St Paul’s Way Trust School, supported by Queen Mary University of London is seeking to appoint enthusiastic and hardworking Student Support Assistant. The successful candidates will support students both inside and outside the classroom under the direction of class teachers and Student Achievement Co-ordinators.
St Paul's Way Trust has developed a reputation for doing things differently and with good reason.
The combination of world leading Universities and Corporate Trust partners collaborating with talented and ambitious teachers, support staff and educational leaders has transformed provision and opened up remarkable opportunities for our young people and staff.
Key Tasks will include:
- Being part of a team to support the implementation of the Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Assisting with the smooth running of the school by supervising students throughout the day, paying particular attention to their safety and wellbeing before and after school
- Supervision of the mid-day break and lunchtime
- Modelling the behaviour expected for students at St Paul’s Way Trust School
- Supporting staff with the delivery and implementation of identified interventions across the school
St Paul's Way Trust School, a National Teaching School - outstanding in every Ofsted category, now moves into its next exciting phase of expansion as the founding school in the newly formed ‘University School’s Trust’ a Multi-academy Trust led by Queen Mary University of London (lead sponsor).
Our award winning new building is situated in the heart of East London. Professor Brian Cox OBE is our Patron.
If you would like to play your part in delivering outstanding provision for our students, whilst receiving the very best support to develop your career, then we would very much like to hear from you.
Please note we do not accept CVs alone.
Application closing date:
Midday, Monday 20th January 2020
Wednesday 22nd January 2020
St Paul’s Way Trust School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS Check