Moreland Primary School & Children's Centre
Salary Grade Range:
PO4, spine point 36 to 39
Full time, All year round, Permanent
35 hours per week
£41,466 to 44,373 per annum depending on experience
Required from January 2020, this is an all year round post including working within extended hours 8am-6pm and working in school holidays.
Do you want the opportunity to manage and develop our 0-3’s provision supporting young children to have a good start in life, in a new pure built thriving school and Children’s Centre?
Moreland Primary School and Children’s Centre is located in a new building encompassing 0-11’s care and education. We are looking to appoint a full time manager who has a minimum of two years’ experience of day to day management of staffing, admissions and education and childcare provision for children 0-3 within an inner city, multi-cultural setting. We need a manager who:
- Will manage 0-3’s provision so that it runs smoothly every da
- Can work closely with the school’s leadership team to ensure the highest standards and the best possible environment, education and care for young children 0 – 3 yea
- Can inspire and manage others and be an effective role model for staff, including teamwork, positive relationships with children, parents and carer
- Is passionate about providing high quality and enabling environments for all young children to learn, develop and thriv
- Has effective, efficient, organisation and great interpersonal skills.
- Is committed to meeting the needs of the whole child and their famil
- Relates well to people, parents, carers, early years’ team, outside agencies and wider school community and actively supports early home learnin
- Wants the opportunity to grow and develop and be part of the school’s vision 0-
This is a unique opportunity to work at Moreland Primary and Children’s Centre (part of the Moreland/ St Luke’s Federation), both schools and the Children’s Centre work closely together and serve the local EC1 vibrant and diverse community. Moreland School (2-11) received a good Ofsted with outstanding features in 2016 and the 0-2 provision also recently judged as good by Ofsted. We are looking for a person to join the team and work together on our journey towards outstanding.
Visits to the school and centre are positively welcomed. Please contact Catherine Bradley, School Business Manager to arrange a time on 0207 253 8144 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: Midnight Sunday 12th January 2020.
Short listing: Monday 13th January 2020.
Interviews: Friday 17th January 2020.
Moreland School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, if this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to declare.