Nursery Teacher Required: February 2020
Are you an excellent classroom practitioner seeking a new challenge? With a passion for the highest standards in teaching and learning? Are you seeking to join an ambitious and innovative school where all pupils are able to succeed and flourish? If so, come and speak to us!
Gallions Primary School is a vibrant, happy and successful school serving a richly diverse community in the heart of East London. We are part of the New Vision Trust and work closely with our joint Academy schools to strive for the best for all out pupils.
We are now recruiting an enthusiastic EYFS teacher for maternity cover from March 2020 for a 6 month period. For the right candidate there will be the possibility of longer employment.
We are seeking teachers who:
- The candidate will need to plan, organise and teach a class of Nursery aged pupils (3-4 years old).
- The successful applicant will have a good standard of spoken and written English and have a creative yet flexible approach to their provision for the whole class
- Must be able to work closely with the phase leader and the Nursery teaching staff in order to provide a safe, happy and stimulating learning environment for the pupils.
- Are excellent practitioners with the desire to keep learning
- Are able to motivate and inspire pupils through relevant and engaging learning opportunities
- Have experience teaching in the Early years foundation stage
- Have a keen commitment to working creatively, coupled with the desire and ability to drive standards
- Are great team players with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For the right teachers we can offer:
- An opportunity to make a positive impact
- Fantastic children who strive to achieve their best
- A supportive and enthusiastic team and a commitment to your professional development
- A TLR for a subject or team leadership depending on skills and experience
We welcome informal visits from prospective applicants for a tour of the school and an initial conversation with the Headteacher. Please contact Shazia Hussain, headteacher. Telephone: 020 7476 1252 option 3 or email email@example.com to arrange this.
Also visit www.gallions.newham.sch.uk for further information about the school. The schools in Newham are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: Thursday 5th December
Shortlisting: Friday 6th December
Interviews: Thursday 12th December