Lunchtime Mid-day Assistant
To start 7th January 2020
- Salary £11.10 per hour
- Monday to Friday term time only
- 1 hour and 15 minutes per day
Are you a kind and energetic individual who enjoys working with children?
Elmhurst is a four-form entry, outstanding primary school in East London with wonderful children who are keen to learn. Behaviour in our school is excellent. We are recruiting a Lunchtime Mid-Day Assistant to supervise our pupils during lunchtime to ensure that they are safe, happy and well cared for. Our school is within walking distance of Upton Park Station.
Following an induction and training period, your duties would include:
- Actively supervising playtime and encouraging pupils to play
- To attend to minor accidents
- Promoting good behaviour and addressing issues in line with the school’s behavior policy
Key skills to include the following:
- Good standard of spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills, able to interact confidently with staff and pupils
- Confidence to deal with and manage behaviour positively
Closing date: Sunday 8th December 2019
Interviews to be held week commencing Monday 9th December 2019.
For technical enquires please call 020 8249 6946. For any other enquiries please contact the school directly.
Elmhurst Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to satisfactory DBS, qualification and reference checks.