Social Worker Risk Coordinator
Enfield Youth Offending Unit (YOU) is a partnership aiming for excellence and we are currently recruiting Social Workers within our service and are looking for experienced, committed and highly motivated staff members with a high level of skill and knowledge base to join our multi-disciplinary service in order to help us continue to deliver a high quality service.
You will work as part of the Youth Offending Unit (YOU) and undertake all duties in relation to Safeguarding young people that are involved with Social Care and are Vulnerable and at risk of harm to themselves and others. This post requires monitoring of practice and processes, building in close partnership work.
This posts will require a commitment to work occasional weekends and unsocial hours as and when required. This post will be also be subject to a rigorous interview process.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax free bikes for work
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing date: Midnight Wednesday 24th November 2019
If you are interested in this role and you would like an informal discussion about this vacancy, please call Linda Crawford on 020 8379 5862.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Adem Mehmet on 0208 132 1018 or Adem.Mehmet@enfield.gov.uk. A textphone (minicom) is provided for those with a hearing or speech impairment on 020 8379 4419.
“This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment”.