Peabody has an exciting opportunity for an Applications Support Analyst to join the team based in Tower Bridge, London. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £36,000 - £42,000 per annum.
The Applications Support Analyst:
The Peabody IT Team has delivered a transformed environment, serving around 3,000 users across a large, diverse organisation.
The role of Application Support Analyst in the Application Support Team is to provide support to business colleagues on the IT applications that help the organisation deliver our services to our customers. This involves identifying and rectifying problems, advising colleagues on system processes, and also being part of a team providing solutions to meet the business needs.
Responsibilities of our Applications Support Analyst include:
- Develop a comprehensive and in-depth understanding of the business applications and solutions supported and developed by Peabody IT.
- Adopt a specialist area of knowledge of one of the following application areas CRM, finance or housing management, in order to be the primary application support analyst for that area, and thus become “the one to go to” for advice for that application.
- Act as liaison with business Super Users on behalf of the development teams. Identify opportunities for application improvement and work with Business Partners and Product Owners to assess the business value of requested changes. From this assessment, make technical recommendations on changes and influence the change management process to ensure items receive the right prioritisation and action.
- Work with the application delivery team for the specialist application area to ensure a good understanding of current known issues, solutions and change pipeline.
- Actively monitor the incident and service request queues in Service Now and to work with Service Desk to monitor quality of service and identify opportunities for improvement in incident management and service request process. Apply specialist technical knowledge to form recommendations on change and influence the change management process to ensure items receive the right prioritisation and action. To resolve incidents and service requests appropriate to the application support team, by using specialist application knowledge to diagnose technical problems, and recommend and implement solutions.
- Escalate incidents and service requests to third-line support. To co-ordinate the work of colleagues to ensure the escalated incidents and requests are resolved satisfactorily.
What we’re looking for in our Applications Support Analyst:
- Demonstrable experience in an application support or system administration role, providing direct support to end-users both face-to-face and by telephone.
- Experience of using an incident management or helpdesk application.
- Ability to report clearly to management in both written and verbal forms.
- Ability to use quantitative data to evidence level of success against service quality and adoption goals.
- Ability to adapt to, and learn new technologies in a technically diverse environment
- An effective communicator with a passion for solutions support, development and delivery
- Must be delivery focused, with strong interpersonal skills – service orientation and collaboration skills
- At least 1 of the following:- Experience using and/or supporting a Housing Management System, preferably NPS (Northgate) Housing with good working knowledge of Estates, Rents, Repairs and Task Manager modules or Experience using and/or supporting a Finance System, preferably with a knowledge of SunSystems 6 and a Purchase to Pay e.g. iPOS.
Closing date: 23rd October 2019
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Applications Support Analyst please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST