Rosetta is seeking to appoint an experienced, competent, enthusiastic and personable individual who can undertake a broad range of administrative duties. They will need to be able to work flexibly and use their own initiative, working in a well-established school office.
The varied role will require working co-operatively with all members of the school community.
The successful applicant needs to have:
- Good verbal and written communication skills (essential)
- Good computer skills (essential)
- Good organisational skills (essential)
- Previous school experience (desirable)
- Ability to use SIM’s (desirable)
- Ability to use Google Suite (desirable)
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record (essential)
- Can contribute to their own personal development as well as helping the school to develop.
- Team player of strong character required for this rewarding role.
As part of the interview process candidates will be expected to complete an admin task and will undertake activities to assess their literacy and numeracy skills.
For further details please contact Mrs N Hasler (School Business Manager) on 020 7476 5308 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 25th October 2019.
Interview Date: Week commencing 11th November 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applications will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.